Travel • Cultures • Activities • Food
Transportation • Security
Since 1993 World Trade Press has been dedicated to providing large-scale databases of country information to schools, libraries, academic institutions, global businesses, NGOs, and government agencies. Our content is wide, deep, and insightful, and is relied upon by more than 1,300 organizations worldwide.
Internally, we are a team of professional researchers, writers, editors, graphic artists, content designers, database experts, and webmasters. Externally, more than 160 freelance writers and researchers have contributed to what is the world's largest and most comprehensive database of country information.
Our mission is to provide users with the global knowledge they need to be informed global citizens.
- What are the passport and visa requirements?
- What are immunization requirements?
- How do I get from the airport to the city center?
- What is the climate like?
- What is the local currency?
- What are the usual greetings and courtesies?
- What are the national holidays and festivals?
- What is the local cuisine?
- What are the national symbols?
- What are local superstitions and folklore?
- What and where are the airports?
- What is public transportation like?
- How do I get a taxi?
- How do I rent an automobile?
- What are the domestic travel routes?